The I-40 rotor has a comprehensive list of upgraded features that make it the top choice for demanding, large turf projects.
The I-40 is a tough commercial rotor that delivers water with accuracy and efficiency at distances up to 70 feet. Featuring diverse three-port nozzle options, a non-strippable drive, and a thick rubber cover built to prevent injury; it’s no wonder this rotor is found in more stadiums than any other in the world. With the strength of stainless steel, the I-40 is built to last in the harshest sports, public park, and commercial environments. If efficiency, effective irrigation, and beautiful results are the goal, the I-40 is the irrigation professional’s best solution.
- Patented automatic arc return feature returns the turret back to the original arc pattern if vandalized; adjustable arc from 50° to 360°
- Non-strippable drive mechanism is protected from damage if turned in the opposite direction of travel
- Part- and full-circle in one model for flexibility across landscapes and reduced inventory
- Color-coded nozzles make identification easy
- Available opposing nozzle model for even watering in full-circle applications (I-40-ON model)
- Drain check valve prevents low-head drainage (up to 15′ of elevation)
There are no reviews yet.