The HPC combines the power of Wi-Fi-based irrigation management and the convenience of modular functionality into one next-generation controller. HPC helps contractors save time, save water, protect landscapes, and meet the demands of customers who want smart home solutions. In addition, it lets contractors continue using their Roam and Roam XL remotes for quick on-site management.
Among the controller’s many robust features is Predictive Watering™, which adjusts irrigation schedules based on local, real-time temperature, rainfall probability, wind, and humidity. A built-in milliamp sensor makes troubleshooting wiring issues easy. By adding a simple-to-install HC Flow Meter, users can receive notifications regarding leaking pipes or broken sprinklers. Users can also manage the controller from anywhere using a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
The HPC is EPA WaterSense approved. Hydrawise is also compatible with Amazon Alexa for convenient voice control to start, stop, and suspend irrigation.
- Number of stations:
- Modular capacity from 4–16 stations permits simple system expansion
- Standard programming option allows for 6 independent irrigation programs and 6 start times per program
- Advanced programming option provides station-based programming with up to 6 total start times available
- 1 sensor input available for use with any Clik sensor or HC Flow Meter
- 1 P/MV output for pump start relay and master valve activation
- Wi-Fi enabled for quick connection to Hydrawise software
- 23/4″ full-color touchscreen display for simple programming at the control panel
- Built-in milliamp sensor for wire fault detection and alerts
There are no reviews yet.