Relax with the knowledge your landscape is being watered by reliable 5000 Series Rotors and industry-leading Rain Curtain Nozzle Technology. Rain Bird® 5000 Series Rotors are ideal for medium to large-size lawns and evenly distribute water from 25 to 50 feet.
Superior Distribution Uniformity. 5000 Series Rotors with Rain Curtain Technology are engineered to deliver a uniform spray pattern, giving you a consistently green lawn throughout.
Superior Wind Resistance
The larger water droplets produced by Rain Curtain technology prevent misting and airborne evaporation so the right amount of water is delivered to the right place, saving you water and money.
Superior Close-in Watering
Gentle close-in watering eliminates dry spots around the rotor, prevents seed washout and allows the turf to grow healthy with no matting or bending.
- In-stem pressure regulator (PRS) reduces operating pressure to 45 psi (3,1 bar) for optimal nozzle performance
- PRS saves water by:
- Eliminating head-to-head pressure variations
- Eliminating misting due to high pressure
- Improving nozzle distribution uniformity by operating the nozzle at optimum pressure
- Maintenance-free design can be easily retrofitted into existing 5000/5000 Plus, T-Bird™ and Hunter® PGP™ (using UPG model) rotor cases without digging up the entire body
- Pressure: 25-75 psi (1,7 to 5,2 bar)