- 6″ (10.2 cm) pop-up height
- Maintains constant outlet pressure at 30 psi (3.1 bar) at varying inlet pressures regardless of nozzles used
- 30 psi is recommended for optimal rotary nozzle performance
- Designed for areas with high and/or widely fluctuating water pressures, the 1800 P30 Series has all 1800 Series features plus:
- Patented PRS pressure regulator built into the stem. No parts to be installed at the site. Saves time and money.
- Maintains constant outlet pressure at 30psi (3.1 bar). Rotary nozzles perform best at 30psi. Ensures maximum nozzle performance, even with varying inlet pressures. Maintains constant pressure regardless of nozzles used.
- Restricts water loss by up to 70% if nozzle is removed or damaged. Saves water and money. Reduces possibility of accidents and property damage. Recommended for vandal-prone areas.
- Ensures consistent performance throughout zone if nozzle is removed or damaged. Keeps plant life covered by other spray heads properly irrigated.
- Ends misting and fogging caused by high pressure. Stops water waste. Ensures necessary watering occurs in high pressure or wind conditions.
- Designed for use with all Rain Bird plastic spray head nozzles.
- “PRS-30” stamped on cap for easy identification and maintenance.
- Five-year trade warranty.
There are no reviews yet.